It’s right here at SPC Portrait Art! Yes, that’s right, I am not ashamed to claim the title of having the Best Santa Experience in Kansas City. But why the blog post in August before school is back in session you might be wondering? Well, that’s because we have already started booking appointments and chatting with interested people.
Check out that cute jolly old elf! How can your kiddos not have fun with him?
So how exactly can I make a claim of having the Best Santa experience in Kansas City? Try these reasons out:
- It’s an hour long appointment. Your kids have one on one personal time with Santa and interacting with him, asking him questions and just having a great time hanging out with him. There’s no waiting line, no crowds and Santa knows your kids names.
- It’s easy on you because we supply the pajamas. Why would you want this? Well, you try finding holiday themed pj’s in September! 🙂 No, really, all kidding aside, we’ve chosen the red flannel plaid pajamas because they match the look of the scene so well. This is an experience of your children with Santa that you will find becomes very special to you. It may not have the same timeless impact if we let you bring in pajamas or outfits that don’t match the scene.
- We have the whole session scripted out so we will not miss a thing in telling the story of your child’s experience. And yes, we are very prepared if you happen to have a kiddo that has stranger anxiety.
- Quality of products! Putting as much time and effort into these portraits as you and we will be doing, means this is something you will love to display each year in your Christmas decorating. Have you seen our storybooks? Our custom designed storybooks are a work of art in themselves with heavy hardbound covers wrapped in canvas and printed on a beautiful shimmery stock but it’s the story that sets this apart as something truly unique and special. You and your child can sit down together and enjoy their very own personal story with Santa!
- Our wall art is created on canvas and comes finished with a frame so you can immediately display your art as soon as you are home.
Isn’t that beautiful Christmas decorating? I just love seeing how last year’s clients decorated for the holidays.
You can find more information on our Santa portraits here on our website. Our sessions for September have 1 time slot left and October is down to 8 sessions left. Don’t be left out in the cold, we fill all the sessions every year!